Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, March 18, 2011

Songs for St. Patrick's Day ... a bit late

I meant to post this yesterday but was a big busy dealing with the newest member of our family - a two-year-old Rottwieler named Bullet.

Anyway, The High Kings are a band Kiddo, Hubby, and I all love.  We saw them in concert a few years ago and will be seeing them again this weekend.  They are simply fantastic!

Here are a few of their newest songs ... hope you enjoy them as much as we do.


Suey said...

You do know that it's thanks to you that we've fallen love with The High Kings at our house... right? Love 'em!

Geosi Reads said...

Listening to them, I think I enjoyed them.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Oh fun! I am so happy to be reading your posts again - welcome back :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin