Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Are you a MD/DC/VA-area blogger?

UPDATE: The directory is growing! As of September 2010 we have over 30 bloggers listed.  Please continue to invite local bloggers to add themselves to the database.

I'm compiling a list of book bloggers in the greater Maryland, DC, and Virginia area to us connect with each other for local bookish events.  Those of you in Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or somewhere else within easy driving distance are welcome too!

If you would like to be included please add your info to the form below.

The answers you provide will be shared only with the others on the list. 


Note: If you provided me with your info via Twitter I'd love it if you filled out the form anyway.  That way I know all the info is correct.




The answers you provide will be shared only with the others on the list. 

Note: If you provided me with your info via Twitter I'd love it if you filled out the form anyway.  That way I know all the info is correct.

(Please let your blogging friends know about this - I want to get as many bloggers as possible on my list.  Thanks!)

9 comments:

Barbara said...

what a great idea. Thanks, Heather, for organizing this.

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

This is a great idea! Submitted my info. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a question Heather! I live in this area, read a lot, but only very occasionally blog about books. I read book blogs, but don't have one myself. Do I count?

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Barbara - Thanks!

Kate T - Great - hopefully I'll get to meet you sometime. :)

longbrakeliving - If you'd be interested in attending bookish events (author talks, book festivals, etc.) then definitely add yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad I ran across this post, i've been wanting to find more book-lovers and bloggers in my area!

(Technically my blog is a fandom blog where i frequently post about YA and do book giveaways and stuff. but it is definitely a fandom blog first and a book blog second, just to be clear! :D (omg i still hope i can join the party, though!) )

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

bookshop - The purpose of the list is to connect people for bookish event in the general area - as long as you are interested in that, then please fill out the form! :)

Anna said...

This is a wonderful idea. Thanks!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Kritters Ramblings said...

I love the idea!! I am glad I stumbled upon this post!

http://krittersramblings.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I am so pleased to find this listing! Thanks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin