- Spontaneous dancing at a train station in Belgium - this is GREAT!
- Ever wondered about the difference between Pixar and Dreamworks studios? This hilarious cartoon will end your confusion forever.
- If you are on Twitter you can follow Darth Vader's tweets! And R2D2's, and lots of other sci-fi characters. (Hmm, maybe I should be tweeting too? Yeah, I think not. Too addicting.)
- Have you had your allotment of cuteness for the day? These baby Asian small-clawed otters will definitely help with that - they are too cute to pass up!
- If you've read Twilight you have to go check out this short comic - you will totally identify!
- Ever wondered where the sign "Rx" came from? Wonder no longer.
- Schindler's actual list (one of them anyway) is found.
- Remember Billy Joel's song "We Didn't Start the Fire"? Did you catch all the historical references in there? Go check out this amazing video that includes images for EVERY SINGLE REFERENCE in the song - and you'll be singing along for the rest of the day too.
- Are you a fan of the TV show "The Tudors"? Check in at S.Krisha's blog every Monday for a recap of the most recent episode and chime in with your comments.
- Those ancient Chinese terracotta statues may not be warriors ... but servants.
- Are audio books considered "cheating" or do they count as reading? This post examines that idea.
- An update on the child actors from the film "Slumdog Millionaire" can be found here. Thanks to Amy for pointing this out.
- Talk about a UNIQUE way to celebrate Passover! Author Laurie R. King attended a Seder meal at which there was lots of singing ... "Matzo, Matzo, Man" was only one of the many song adaptations. This post is VERY funny - I've been sharing it with everyone.
- Never judge a book by the cover, or a person by their appearance ... and this clip bears that out: