Here's a recap of my June ...
Books - 3 (992 pages)
- A Sense of the Mysterious (224 pages) - fascinating collection of essays on science and personal creativity
- Belong to Me (390 pages) - had some great characters but I didn't love it
- The Last Queen (378 pages) - LOVED this book
- I'm also steadily working on Gone With the Wind but since it has over 800 pages I won't be finished for a while (and I'm not including those pages in this month's count as the book isn't finished yet).
Audio Books - 2 (27.5 hours)
- Wuthering Heights (11.25 hours) - this is an all-time favorite of mine and I tremendously enjoyed revisiting it
- The Egyptologist (16.25 hours) - an odd book but I enjoyed it
- I'm also working on both Moll Flanders and Tides of War ... just a few cassettes to go in each book.
- We didn't read together at all this month but Kiddo did read some of a Star Wars book on his own while we were in Disney - that's a big deal for him!
I gave up on several books this month:
- Red Rain - the story couldn't keep me interested
- Journey to the Center of the Earth - the audio book narrator was horrendous
- The Secret Doorway - I did read the most important parts though
How did June treat all of you?