Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, May 23, 2008

Blog help needed!

Ok all you Blog-savvy people out there, I need some help!

I'm trying to learn how to create a button, and I just don't get it. I've googled it and tried to follow the instructions ... no luck.

What I want to do is take an image that I already have and turn it into a button that I can use for the contest I'm doing in June. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

PS. Anyone who posts a comment with advice/tips/how-to's by Tuesday, May 27 will get an extra entry in my contest next month as a "Thank You!"

4 comments:

trish said...

If no one offers up some help, email me. I think I can do it. :D

Jacquie L Reaville said...

It really depends on what kind of button you want. If it's like the ones on my site, the tuesday thingers or the calliope experiment then I can help you out, if you want something more advanced you'll need a paint program I would think though I know on Paint Shop Pro there's a buttonize feature but I haven't used it yet.

PJ said...

Wish I could help. I know just enough to be dangerous!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... if you know how to crop an image you want, you can just do the whole (greater than sign)a href tag thingy. Please email me and I'll pass on whatever knowledge I can.

(here through NaComLeavMo!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin