Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cranford Read-a-long: Reviews

I hope you all enjoyed our read-a-long of Elizabeth Gaskell's CRANFORD. Thank you to all the participants! Below are links to each of your reviews - I do hope you'll visit and comment on each others posts.

*** Reminder ***

October is Dueling Monsters month here and at Fizzy Thoughts. You can choose to read FRANKENSTEIN here or DRACULA there - which monster will YOU take on? Details and sign-ups will be posted at both our blogs tomorrow so be sure to check back!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Dueling Monsters...fun idea! I was already planning to read Frankenstein for the RIP IV Challenge, so I'm on your side :-).

Suey said...

My Cranford review is up: http://sueysbooks.blogspot.com/2009/09/review-cranford-by-elizabeth-gaskell.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin