Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Join our read-a-long of The Sparrow!



Have you heard of THE SPARROW, by Mary Doria Russell? Have you read it? If you answered "no" to either of those questions, listen up!

Florinda, Rebecca and I are hosting a read-a-long of this amazing and thought-provoking book and we invite you to join us.

Go to Florinda's blog today to check out the details - she'll tell you what the book is about and why you should read it with us. On March 16th I'll post some discussion questions here and encourage you to blog about them. And on March 30th Rebecca will recap our read-a-long and invite you to link to your reviews.

I do hope you'll consider joining us! What say you?

(PS. Rebecca is giving away a copy of the book - you can enter at this link. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday.)

9 comments:

Kelly! said...

I'll play!

Meghan said...

I plan on joining! I already have a copy and just needed an excuse to read it. I'm excited!

Alyce said...

I've got a bit too much going on right now to join a read-along, but it sounds like you guys will be having a fun time!

Kailana said...

I am tempted... Have to think about it!

Suey said...

Okay, yes! I want to! :)

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Kelly, Meghan, & Suey - WELCOME! So glad you're up for it!

Alyce - I know the feeling. :) Too bad you can't join us, but I totally understand.

Kailana - Hope you can find the time to fit it in - I know you'll find it worth your time!

SuziQoregon said...

I'm very very very very tempted. I've had this one on my TBR list for a while now. Let me ponder on this a bit.

Kelly! said...

I just started this on the bus this morning! I am already sucked in, 17 pages in!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

SuziQoregon - I hope you can fit it in!

Kelly! - That's GREAT. I'm so glad you've joined us. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin