Thank you to Ryan at Wordsmithonia for giving me the Super Comments Award.
These bloggers leave awesome comments – they make you laugh, think, and offer encouragement and support. In other words, they’re freaking awesome.Thanks to my wonderful readers, I get lots of great comments on many of my blog posts. I've acknowledged many of you before so I this time I'll choose a few who I know I haven't mentioned in the past.
- Amateur Reader @ Wuthering Expectations - always has something insightful or challenging to say
- TK42ONE @ Library Dad - is often encouraging and supportive
- Regina @ Tales from a Leakey Faucet - doesn't comment often but when she does, it is meaningful
Thank you also to The True Book Addict for the Honest Scrap Award.
This award is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it on to 7 deserving bloggers and write 10 honest things about yourself.
Let's start off with the ten things about me:
- I’ve been best friends with my best friend since we met in kindergarten at age 4.
- I always, always, always try to make the best of any situation. Things are never as bad as they could be, and they can always get better.
- I come across as in-control, organized, and calm when speaking in front of large groups.
- In reality I’m terrified that I don’t know what I’m talking about and will make a fool of myself.
- I love to be the center of attention.
- At the same time I can be extremely self-conscious.
- I hate to clean my house (and so does hubby) so it is regularly a complete disaster. Then I get fed up and spend an exhausting month making it barely presentable. It’s a vicious cycle…
- I don’t like talking on the phone and would rather hear from most people by email.
- I get very chatty and can share WAY too much info after several glasses of wine …
- I once attended a bachelorette party that took place at a strip club (in the afternoon before the club opened) where a stripper taught us how to pole dance. It was a lot of fun, but most of us - me included - looked completely ridiculous!
- Sheri @ A Novel Menagerie - be it book/tv reviews or something else entirely, she's always got something heartfelt to say
- Florinda @ The Three 'Rs - whatever the topic, she gets to the heart of it
- Rebecca @ Rebecca Reads - her reviews are thoughtful and relevant to her life
- Amy @ Brave and Bittersweet - honest thoughts about her Christian faith
- Regina @ Tales from a Leakey Faucet - amazingly insightful posts relating pop culture and other randomness to her Christianity
- Alex @ One Day at a Time - using her blog to remember important moments in her family's life
- raych @ books i done read - her completely irreverent reviews are nothing if not sincere (and usually hilarious)
To those I've passed awards on to, please don't feel obligated to post about it or pass it on to anyone else - just know that I think you're great. :)
And to those I didn't include, I appreciate each and every one of you. THANK YOU for reading my blog.