Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weekly Geeks #1: Discover New Blogs

Ok, this is my first blog challenge (for details on how it works, check out Dewey's blog) and I'm excited to get started!

The challenge was to browse the blogs of the other participants and find at least 5 that are new-to-you that catch your attention. Considering that there are over 100 people participating there were LOTS of blogs to browse! Here are 5 that I liked ...

Bibliolatry - I read through several reviews and was hooked. She seems to pick books that I'm interested in - which is a good thing for me! :)

Book-a-rama - I love the look and feel of this blog!

Bookworms and Tea Lovers - ok, books and tea are some of my favorite things, so this was a no-brainer! Plus Samantha has a lovely writing style. I'm looking forward to reading more from her!

Reader Rabbit - I love the fact that these sisters are blogging together! I can't wait to read more from them.

Just a (Reading) Fool - I loved some of the posts and I'll be stealing on of the topics for myself soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I'll add you to my blogroll and come check out your blog when it's not so late and I'm a little more well-rested than I am right now -- after updating my blog and "tweaking it." I look forward to seeing what you've read in your 30th year.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin