Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Sunday, September 25, 2011

to my NOVA blogger buddies ...

For all my Northern Virginia blogger buddies, I don't know if any of you are interested but Kiddo's ice hockey team plays in your area several times this season (in one of the 36 games between now and February).  I, of course, would love to meet up with other bloggers, and Kiddo, of course, would love more people cheering for his team at away games. :)













He'll be playing in the following cities:

  • Ashburn
  • Reston
  • Ft. Dupont
  • Charlottesville

If you are interested in coming to a game, let me know and I'll get you all the details. And if you are in MD/DC area, he'll also be playing in these cities:

  • Frederick
  • Hagerstown
  • Laurel
  • Chevy Chase
  • Rockville
Man, I'm going to be exhausted after this season, not to mention the mileage I'll be putting on my car. :)

4 comments:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Well, you know me and Jason love us some hockey, so we might be able to head on up one time and watch either in Reston or Charlottesville. Now that we live in Va Beach, it makes it a lot easier!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Natalie - I'll keep you posted! It would be great to see you and Jason again and to introduce you to Kiddo. :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

How fun - he listens to audio with you right? Car time to me equals... audio time ;)

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Sheila - Oh yes, audiobooks are a MUST in our car! Lately we've been revisiting some Harry Potter books. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin