The rules of this award are:
• Thank the person who nominated you for this award (easy!)
• Copy the award and place it in your blog (done)
• Link the person who nominated you for this award (also done)
• Tell us 7 interesting things about you (I'll give it a shot ...)
• Nominate 7 bloggers and link to their blogs (do I HAVE to?!)
I love reading Regina’s blog. She is able to take everyday experiences and pop culture and learn important life lessons from them. Her posts are short, to the point, and always make me stop and think. Thanks Regina!
Seven things about me that may (or may not) be interesting ...
- I don’t own an iPod or any portable music device. I feel very out-of-the-loop.
- I love to be barefoot but my feet get cold quickly so I usually keep sandals or socks handy. But I never EVER sleep with socks on. *shudder*
- Speaking of feet, my toes are long and skinny – so skinny that toe rings slip right off.
- I don’t like change and will stick with the status quo for as long as humanly possible.
- I didn’t plan to have only one child but, come to find out, it is a pretty neat thing and I am really enjoying it. (I just hope that the wonderful relationship Kiddo and I have continues throughout his life.)
- In addition to book blogs I also read a few ice hockey blogs. LET’S GO CAPS!!!
- Hubby and I haven’t been on a vacation without Kiddo since 2004 so I am REALLY excited about the romantic weekend getaway he planned for us in April.
So I'm going to take the easy road here any not choose anyone. You are all beautiful bloggers and I love reading your posts - keep up the good work!