Both Amanda from The Life and Times of a New New Yorker (who has now moved out of New York ...) and Suey from It's All About Books gave me the Sunshine Award. Thank you Amanda and Suey!
Here are the "rules":
Put the logo on your blog in your post.
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'm going to give some Sunshine-y love to some of the people I'm having fun with in New York this week (I'm at Book Expo America and the Book Blogger Convention right now!). This is by no means a complete list of my convention buddies though! In fact, since I'm writing this before I leave, this is actually a list of people I'm expecting to have fun with this week. :)
- Shanyn from Chick Loves Lit - one of my roomies - her blog is new to me
- April from Good Books and Wine - another of my roomies - her blog is new to me too
- Monica from The Bibliophilic Book Blog - the third of my roomies - and yes, her blog is also new to me
- Rebecca from The Book Lady's Blog - I've been looking forward to meeting her since we co-hosted THE SPARROW read-a-long a few months ago
- Nicole from Linus's Blanket - I've met her before, but now I'm in HER city!
- Jen from Devourer of Books - I loved chatting with her on That's How I Blog.
- Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves - we ALMOST took the same train up and back
- Jennifer from 5 Minutes for Books - the kid-centric posts on her site always remind me that I need to do more reviewing with Kiddo
- Anna from Diary of an Eccentric - hilarious that we live in the same state but have to go to NYC to see each other!
- Serena from Savvy Verse and Wit - ditto what I said for Anna :)
- Kathy from Bermuda Onion - I love her accent!
- Lenore from Presenting Lenore - she came all the way from Germany