Robin blogs at My Two Blessings where she shares her thoughts about books, her family, homeschooling her son, and her own writing. I've been reading her blog for a long time now and have come to realize that we have a lot in common - despite living on opposite sides of the country. :)
Currently Robin is hosting the Mind Voyages Challenge, which she also created. This year-long challenge focuses on award-winning science fiction. She has done a great job with the blog, and I'm really enjoying my experience with this challenge so far.
Another big deal for Robin this year is her Year of Writing Deliberately. She has three novels in progress and plans to make this year about working on them in a more deliberate way. I can't wait to see how far she gets by the end of 2010!
Robin is involved in several other challenges and she's on Twitter as well (@my2blessings59). You've probably seen her around the blogosphere before! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit more about her, and that you'll drop by her blog to say hello.
Before I go, here's a list of what Robin did for the challenge (the links take you to her posts). The last one was a vlog, in case you want to see and her Robin for yourself.
- reviewed Dragonsong
- really enjoyed Mists of Avalon
- enjoyed revisiting Dune
- realized she actually had NOT read Eye of the World before
- introduced her son to The Last Unicorn - they both enjoyed it
- watched Labyrinth with her reluctant husband (he ended up liking it)
- still remembers certain lines from The Princess Bride
- decided her son wouldn't like Willow even though she did
- didn't get around to Xena but she's seen it before
- and even did a vlog!