Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, January 11, 2008

So Many Books, So Little Time (Nov. '07)


So Many Books, So Little Time, by Sara Nelson - I read this short book over a two day period. It was a quick read, but I must admit I did not have as much in common with the author as I expected to. I don't keep all the books I read, and I don't generally like the same types of books that the author does. BUT we do have some other things in common, like judging people worthy of friendship based on the books they like to read, and a general dislike of reading aloud as a child. It's a fun book and I would recommend it any any avid reader as a light break.

[As a side note, this was one of the books that gave me the idea to keep track of what I read.]

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin