Books - 7 (1,832 pages)
- Unholy Grail (320 pages)
- Live Your Road Trip Dream (288 pages)
- Cannery Row (192 pages)
- The Planets (288 pages)
- We Are On Our Own (136 pages)
- In Defense of Food (256 pages)
- Eat, Pray, Love (review coming in mid-August) (352 pages)
Audio Books - 0
- Not counting the Wheel of Time series that I'm still working through (see my left sidebar for details).
Mom & Son Book Club - 4 meetings
- Of course, I've only blogged about 2 of those meetings so far. I promise to get the other two posts up shortly! If you want to read more about our "meetings" click here.
Challenges - 1 completed, 4 in progress
- completed the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge!
- 2.5 books left for the Irresistible Review Challenge ... ending date is Sept. 1st
- I haven't even started the Lost Books Challenge, but that doesn't end until Dec. (or Jan. - Amy might be extending our deadline - yeah!)
- still working on my 3rd book for the 1% Well Read Challenge, and there are 7 more to go ... ending date Feb. 28, '09
- on track for the Summer Reading Thing Challenge - I'm keeping up with the challenges I committed to completing and have read 3.5 of the 5 books I promised to review - the 5th book hasn't come in yet though, so I may have to bump another review book onto this list
- For more info on any of these, check out my left sidebar. There are links to the challenge pages there, and most are still open to new participants.