Books 3 - (1,052 pages)
- Locked Rooms (402 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (340 pages) - for my book club
- Receive Me Falling (266 pages) - from the author
- Plus I quit a book after 44 pages (Fiction) and started another which I'm enjoying immensely (The Lost Men).
Audio Books - (19.3 hours)
All the audio books were "just because" books that I've had on my TBR list.
- The Time Machine (3.8 hours) - found out this also counts for the 1% Well Read Challenge
- The Secret of Lost Things (11.5 hours) - not really a big fan
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie (4 hours) - not bad
Mom & Son Book Club - 0 books
- We haven't been reading but we HAVE been working on Kiddo's reading skills.
- I gave up on Lies My Teacher Told Me (it wasn't what I expected and I couldn't get into it), Fiction (not the right time for me), and Away (not a big fan).
- My TBR list gained 13 books and Kiddo's gained 2.
- Favorite books: I did really enjoy Receive Me Falling but I wouldn't call it a favorite. Unfortunately, the rest of the books this month were just so-so.
- One author guest post by Erika Robuck.