Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, November 13, 2009

Cleaning House (er, Blog ...) in November

Just letting you know that there will be some random posts throughout this month. I'm doing my annual blog housekeeping and my goal is to get everything updated and organized. I'll be writing posts explaining my Mom & Son Book Club and other semi-regular features and adding links to these explanations in the sidebars. I'll also be updating the buttons to reflect the challenges I'm currently participating in. There will probably be other posts as well.

If things seem a bit odd around here this month, just blame it on Homer ...

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Ahhh yes, the blog cleaning project - been there.... :)

Reminds me that I currently have a book on my sidebar that it says I am reading and I finished it about three weeks ago!

Ongoing right? Good luck and have fun!

Jenny Girl said...

lol
I need house and blog cleaning done. Who do I call?
good luck and put the nose to grindstone. You'll feel so much better.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin