Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm back ...

I know you've missed me, right?! I've been out of town for the past few weeks and am finally back home again.  I've got lots of books to review and some fun stuff to share about my vacation but it will probably take a few days before I am back into the swing of things at home.  I've been keeping up on all your blog posts through my phone but it was difficult to comment so I've been rather lax about that.

Just a reminder that I'm co-hosting a read-a-long of THE COLOR PURPLE by Alice Walker this month.  I read the book over three days, finishing it today on the plane home.  It was fantastic and I can't wait to talk about it with all the read-a-long participants.  There's still plenty of time to join so pick up a copy and start reading.

I'm hoping to get some short reviews up within the next few days ... we'll see how well that plan works out!

8 comments:

Alyce said...

I hope you had a fabulous vacation! It's good to have you back! :)

Beth F said...

Welcome back

bermudaonion said...

Of course we missed you! I can't wait to read all about your vacation fun.

Helen's Book Blog said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading all about your adventures

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

I hope you had a great time and welcome back.

I just picked up the book early this morning and I love it, I already only have 100 pages to go. looking forward to the discussion.

Florinda said...

Welcome back! I'm so sorry our timing was off and we couldn't meet up while I was on the East Coast and you were out here, but better luck next time :-). Hope you had a great trip!

Serena said...

I hope you had a great trip. you'll have to tell us all about it. Glad to see you kept up with reading blog posts. I hope you'll weigh in on the Paco's Story read-a-long for War Through the Generations

Ryan said...

Welcome back and I hope your vacation was wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin