From a little boy's point of view, it has ...
- an adventurous life on an island
- a volcano
- a kid who has animals for friends
- enough danger to be exciting but not enough to be scary
- catapulting lizards
- a lady who talks to an imaginary character that no one else can see
- a guy who is sort of like Indiana Jones
- and a farting sea lion!
- a fun plot for both mom and kiddo
- absolutely NO objectionable content (woohoo!)
- an agorophobic writer who talks with the character she created in her books
- and a guy who is sort of like Indiana Jones!
Have you seen it? What did you think? Have you read the book? Is it a book kiddo and I should read together, or it is not worth our time?