Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~ Bookstore Event for my Local Readers ~

The owner of BookHolders in Towson (425 York Rd 21204) asked me to pass along info on their upcoming in-store event. It sounds like a wonderful thing and I'm bummed I can't make it (but I WILL be in Florida, so that makes up for it in my opinion!). Below is an excerpt from Jason's email to me. Let me know if you plan to attend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The event will be on Saturday, Nov. 22. It will start at 1pm and may run for a few hours. We will provide coffee and donuts for your book club members and friends. Each person that mentions that they are either a member of the book club or a friend of a member* will receive one free book of their choice. Feel free to post this event up on your blog. The event will be a browsing session where your members can browse our inventory either themselves or with the assistance of a clerk. We are trying to increase store traffic so the more people you bring the better.

There is free parking at the mall which is a little way up the street (still walking distance) otherwise there is either free 4/h and paid parking closer to the store. If you or anyone in your book club has any questions they are more than welcome to email me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more info you can contact Jason Baxter at (410) 878 - 2099 or visit the website: bookholders.com. FYI, BookHolders is a student bookstore that is now branching out into mainstream books.

* If you go, tell him that I sent you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin