Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

~ Bookstore Event for my Local Readers ~

The owner of BookHolders in Towson (425 York Rd 21204) asked me to pass along info on their upcoming in-store event. It sounds like a wonderful thing and I'm bummed I can't make it (but I WILL be in Florida, so that makes up for it in my opinion!). Below is an excerpt from Jason's email to me. Let me know if you plan to attend.


The event will be on Saturday, Nov. 22. It will start at 1pm and may run for a few hours. We will provide coffee and donuts for your book club members and friends. Each person that mentions that they are either a member of the book club or a friend of a member* will receive one free book of their choice. Feel free to post this event up on your blog. The event will be a browsing session where your members can browse our inventory either themselves or with the assistance of a clerk. We are trying to increase store traffic so the more people you bring the better.

There is free parking at the mall which is a little way up the street (still walking distance) otherwise there is either free 4/h and paid parking closer to the store. If you or anyone in your book club has any questions they are more than welcome to email me.

For more info you can contact Jason Baxter at (410) 878 - 2099 or visit the website: FYI, BookHolders is a student bookstore that is now branching out into mainstream books.

* If you go, tell him that I sent you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin