Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The End of My Book Blog?

We are rapidly approaching Nov. 4, 2008, my 31st birthday and the projected "ending" date for my blog. When I turned 30 I decided to keep track of everything I read for one year. Originally I kept my list in a Word file but in January I converted it over to this blog. Over the following months I became more and more involved in the book blogging community and the purpose of my blog began to change. Now blogging is an important part of my life and I never want to give it up.

So will Nov. 4th mark the end of my book blog? HECK NO! In fact, I'll be celebrating my birthday by giving away books to my readers ... stay tuned for more info on that soon.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey: For a minute I thought you are closing your blog. I have been blogging for more than 2 years, and though sometimes I do not blog for an extended period of time, I just cannot think of giving it up.

Glad to know you aren't planning on that either :)

Anonymous said...

You scared me there for a minute!

Alea said...

Glad to hear this is only the beginning!!!

Suey said...

Hey! Good thing you aren't quitting! That would have been too sad to handle!

Anonymous said...

If you were to quit blooging, I'd have to track you down and chastize you quite severely! Thank goodness you've decided to keep up the good work. Yay!

Amy said...

You had me kind of freaked out for a second! I was thinking, "No way, she can't be finished..." I'm glad I was right!

avisannschild said...

Yikes, you scared me Heather! Your blog has become one of my favourites, so I'm glad to hear you're not quitting!

Literary Feline said...

I am so glad you will be sticking around! You have such a great blog and I enjoy visiting and reading what you have to say.

Lisa said...

I didn't fall for it, whoooo! Blogging is too addicting to give it up after a year.

Nan said...

You didn't scare me for one little minute! I'm hoping for a great birthday present for the whole country on YOUR day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Scorpio! Happy Birthday. Mine's Monday!

Don't ever stop blogging. You are one of my feeds that I love the most!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

You didn't scare me either! Glad to know that you'll be around!

Bybee said...

You reassured me before, but it's good to see it again. Early happy birthday!

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Glad to hear you are going to keep blogging. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Heather, don't even think about quitting!! I'd miss you too much! ;-)

Alyson and Ford said...

Good News since I am just getting to your bog (recently). Thanks for the award, I just posted about it.

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy of Seven Weeks!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for reaching your goal! :) Always a great feeling
and It's so awesome that starting this blog turned into something you never expected
YAY!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin