So I'm here to say THANK YOU! to A Novel Menagerie for giving me "The Queen of ALLL Things Awe-Summm!" award.
Once you receive this award, you have to share 7 Awe-Summm things about yourself and then pass it on to 7 others. Here goes ...
- Weight Loss - This is the most awesome thing going on with me right now. I started Weight Watchers on April 1 because I was one pound less than my 9-month-pregnant weight ... yuck. Since then I have lost over 10% of my body weight for a total of just over 18 pounds - that is 4 sizes smaller than I was!!! AWESOME.
- Mom - I'm momma to the most awesome kid in the world. You know him as Kiddo. :)
- Book Club - My other name is The Book Club Madam because I keep all my book club gals in line. ~LOL~
- Panel Moderator - In Sept. I'm moderating a panel all about book clubs at the Baltimore Book Festival. The awesome part is that I suggested they do this - and they asked me to put it together! Woohoo!
- Survivor IQ = Believer - After listening to THE SURVIVORS CLUB (review coming soon) I took the Survivor IQ test and found out that I'm a "Believer". You can view my results here - I think they are pretty awesome, and so are the things in my "Toolkit" on the left of that page.
- Ancestors - I'm very interested in genealogy and I think I have some of the most interesting people in my family. For example, my grandparents are fabulous. I've written about them several times before but here's video so you can actually see them. My grandpa is Italian and gram is Irish/English, and they've been married for 62 years. Having them in my family is awesome!
- Blogging - I have met the most awesome people both online and in person because of blogging. You are ALL awesome. I love reading and writing about books, and I think that blogging has brought out parts of my personality that had been hidden away for a long time.