- Thanks to my wonderful readers I was nominated for 3 awards for BBAW (so far). I've submitted my info for Best History/Historical Fiction blog and I'm working on my info for Best General Review Blog (much harder to do). I was also nominated for best YA Blog but I asked to be removed from the running (I don't think I fit that category at all but someone obviously does since he/she nominated me).
- I have 2 recap posts to write about my last book club meeting and I'm simply not in the mood to do them. The meeting was great though.
- There's a project I'm supposed to be working on for my job but it has been given such a low priority by the rest of the company that I don't feel motivated to do it. Ugh.
- The Baltimore Book Festival is coming in Sept. and I'm still working on the topics for my panel to discuss. I'm really excited but I'd like to be done with the planning now.
- Cub Scouts starts in a few weeks and I'm the Den Leader for Kiddo's Wolf Den. Of course that also requires tons of planning (of which I've done very little so far).
- I'm hosting a 12-hour scrapbooking event on 8/29. Most of the planning is done but there's still stuff to do that I'm behind on.
- Hubby and I are sharing one car this week. It requires lots of pre-planning ... and it's getting old real quick.
- 18 members of my family went to the dinner theater last night to see "Oklahoma!" We had a great time. I'd never seen this play before so that was a bonus. Today of course I'm tired and would rather be home in bed.
- I have a Zoo on Facebook that has become a HUGE time sucker - I think I need to be cut off. (Anyone else want a Zoo? I can show you how to get one - it's fun and easy! [Can you tell I'm completely addicted?!])
- I've been at work for two hours and just now realized that I haven't had my tea-and-granola-bar breakfast yet. No wonder I'm out of it! Be right back ...
Ok, now I've had breakfast and I'm going to share a few pictures with you.
My Gram and Grandpa, Eileen and Nick, at the dinner theater last night
My sister and a few cousins - some of us went with fancy dresses, others went with the western theme of the play
and finally, my sister and her husband with me and mine - I'd NEVER have fit in that black dress before my success with Weight Watchers
Ok, I'm going to TRY to get back to work now ...