Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baltimore's CityLit Festival - Coming Soon!!!

Today's public service announcement: Don't miss the CityLit Festival in Baltimore! 

From the promo email:
Don't miss the seventh annual CityLit Festival with special guests Elizabeth Kostova, Victoria Rowell, Sam Lipsyte, Maryland Poet Laureate Stanley Plumly, and more!
 
Saturday, April 17, 2010
10am - 5pm
Enoch Pratt Free Library
400 Cathedral Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
FREE!
 
 
 
The festival is presented by CityLit Project and Pratt Library.  Support is generously provided by the Maryland State Arts Council, the Baltimore Office of Promotion and The Arts, the Johns Hopkins University's Master of Arts in Writing program, and BDL Communications.
 
CityLit Festival is "a can't miss event on the city's cultural scene." -- Baltimore magazine, "Best of Baltimore"
 
I'm planning to be there for most of the day.  If you are within driving distance I'd love to meet you and hang out for all/part of the day!  Let me know in the comments if you're planning to attend and we can coordinate our schedule. I can't wait!!!

6 comments:

Alyce said...

You're so lucky to have awesome events like that nearby!

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

I'm so bummed I can't be there! I'll definitely be there in spirit, though!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Alyce - I know, right?! I'm so excited about it - I had a great time last year.

Jenn - :( :( :(

Monica Corwin said...

AHHH Ok I will be there!

Jenny Girl said...

Well what a coincidence?! The Philly library is having their book festival the same weekend. Is there some national library holiday I don't know about? I've never been so I'll let you know how it goes. Enjoy your festival :)

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Monica - GREAT! I'd love to meet you! Email me or Tweet me so we can plan something. :)

Jenny Girl - Ooh, have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin