Aah, the end of March ... that means Spring is ALMOST here! I had a pretty good month on the book front ...
Books - 5 (2,036 pages)
- The Wives of Henry Oades – sparked great conversation between Hubby and I
- The Help – was a great choice for book club
- The Sparrow – this is a MUST READ book for everyone – seriously!
- Silver: My Tale as Written by Me With a Goodly Amount of Murder – Long John Silver seen in a whole new way
- Black Hills – I’m very conflicted about this book …
Audio Books - 6 (56.1 hours)
- Kindred – highly, highly recommended
- Treasure Island – revisiting an old favorite
- Black Wave: A Family’s Adventure at Sea and the Disaster That Saved Them – an inspiring true story
- Crocodile on the Sandbank – a fun romp in Victorian era Egypt
- A Darker Place – fictional account of infiltrating a suspected cult
- Outliers: The Story of Success – absolutely FASCINATING look at what makes people succeed
- THE SPARROW Read-A-Long ended this month and I’m thrilled with the result. From the comments on my review it seems we’ve convinced even more people to read this amazing book- YAY!
- I shared with you why THE POISONWOOD BIBLE is one of the few books I recommend everyone to read. I should mention that THE SPARROW is the other book I continually recommend.
- If you are a LOST fan, I hope you’re following along with my episode recaps each week on the LOST Books Challenge blog. There are just a few episodes left until (as my husband says with heaps of sarcasm) "Don't tell me. They get FOUND." ~LOL~
- We got some GREAT news on Kiddo's health issues - lots of celebrating going on around here.
That was my month - how was yours?