Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A quick update ...

In case you were wondering,
  • I’m currently sorting through the huge mass of book blogger’s business cards from BEA/BBC and adding them all to my Google Reader. If you gave me your card, expect to see me at your blog from time to time!
  • I’m also sorting through the business cards from authors, publicists, and publishers and planning my emails to each of them.
  • I also have to reply to the emails I’ve been ignoring all week – requests for book reviews, notes about planning my best friend’s baby shower, Kiddo’s Cub Scout events, and so on.
  • There are two books I’ve finished that haven’t been reviewed yet, and one was from BEA (I read it ALL on the way home).
  • And of course I still need to recap my time in New York and share pictures with everyone.
So if I’m a bit sparse with my posting and commenting for the next few days please know that I’m doing my best to get caught up!

5 comments:

Serena said...

I just got caught up on emails yesterday and I've been sorting through the books and cards as well. Its going to be a busy time of catch up. I look forward to your recap posts when you get to them.

Unknown said...

There are so many books to sort through! I've read two books from BEA too, but I posted my review today, to get it done! I still have to go through the box of goodies you sent me!

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet at BEA/BBC! I still have to go through all the cards that I got, too! I look forward to your pictures and thoughts on the events!

Dave said...

Sounds like you had a great time in NYC. Can't wait to hear about it.

April (BooksandWine) said...

Psh, that is no excuse! :-)

Kidding!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin