Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

May '10 Recap


Reminder: I’m co-hosting a read-a-long of Alice Walker’s THE COLOR PURPLE in July. You’ll have a chance to sign up soon!


Books – 3 (538 pages)

Audiobooks – 5 (37.4 hours)

Other Stats
  • I attended MY first ever Book Expo America in New York City, followed by THE first ever Book Blogger Convention. It was an amazing experience and I recommend saving your pennies now so you can attend next year. You can read about my experiences and check out the photos here.
  • I highlighted two special bloggers: One Day At A Time, and My Two Blessings.
  • Lucky me, I got to meet author Laurie R. King at a local library.
  • AND my sister had her third son on May 29 – yay!


My month was pretty amazing in the “general life” department and rather pathetic in the bookish department, but I guess you can't win ‘em all! How was YOUR May?

5 comments:

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

It looks like you had an amazing time at BEA. I hope I get a chance to go next year!

Literary Feline said...

Congratulations to your sister! I'm so glad you had such a good time at BEA and BBC. I hope you have a wonderful June!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

avid reader - it would be great to meet you if you can attend next time!

literary feline - thanks! I'm so excited about this new baby. :)

Beth F said...

What a month! You had a lot of exciting things -- BEA (yay!!!), a new nephew, meeting Laurie King . . .

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Beth F - And I got to meet YOU this month as well! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin