Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Word Meme

It's now 12:01AM on 08/09/08 ... I am the only one up watching the end of the Olympic Opening Ceremony?! It is FANTASTIC!!!!!

My IRL friend Amy tagged me for a meme, and since I didn't have a post ready for today I figured I'd just do this one. I don't tag other people though (except for awards) so just play along if you want. :)

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? fun
3. Your hair? long
4. Your mother? loved
5. Your father? rock
6. Your favorite thing? books
7. Your dream last night? sexy
8. Your favorite drink? lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? travel
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. What you're not? quiet
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? RV
17. Where you grew up? Maryland
18. The last thing you did? work
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite Gadget? laptop
21. Your pet? dog
22. Your computer? necessary
23. Your mood? chilled
24. Missing someone? kiddo
25. Your car? messy
26. Something you are not wearing? hat
27. Favorite Store? Godiva
28. Like someone? lots
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin