Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, May 1, 2009

Laurie R. King in Baltimore this Monday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Award-winning author Laurie King stops in Baltimore on her "Fifteen Weeks of Bees" tour, which includes the celebration of the 150th birthday of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on May 22.Presented in partnership with Mystery Loves Company bookstore. They will have copies of Laurie King's books for sale following the program.

Monday, May 04, 2009, 6:30 pm

Southeast Anchor Library
3601 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224
410-396-1580
www.prattlibrary.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was planning to be there but hubby's aunt passed away and her funeral is that night. I can't believe I'm going to miss seeing Laurie!

1 comment:

Jenny Girl said...

I'm very sorry for both your losses. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin