Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wheel of Time Fans, I've got videos for you!


If you, like me, missed out on the first annual JordanCon held in Alpharetta, Georgia last month, have no fear! Videos are here!

PortalStones.net did a live broadcast from the Con and they have now posted all the videos on their site. Many people had a hard time downloading them though, so one kind soul put them all up on YouTube.

There are lots of videos so take your time and enjoy them all. I was laughing out loud at the skit they used in the opening ceremony - a big pat on the back to Jason from Dragonmount.com for coming up with that one!

One important thing - watch the videos in order! They are mostly (but not all) posted in chronological order so be sure to read the titles and watch them in numerical order. Or at least do that for each panel you want to watch ... they make so much more sense that way.

Once you watch them come back and tell me what you thought - what were your favorite parts? Will you be attending next year? I certainly HOPE to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I've had the first book in the series sitting in my TBR pile for a while now. Seeing this post just made me push toward the top. I just need to finish Wizard's First Rule.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

YEA! Another WOT convert!!! I already subscribe to your blog so I'll be anxiously awaiting your review. I'm sure it will be a while though, so I promise not to pester you. :)

Jason: Husband, and Father of Two! said...

Heather, have you been able to start back through the series? If so, how's it going? You'll need to start now to finish in time, if you haven't already.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Jason: Already done! I started last year and finished in January. Now I'm following along with the reread at tor.com, just to keep things fresh in my mind. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin