Books - 7 (2,184 pages)
- Last Chance to See (256 pages)
- Cane River (584 pages)
- Matters of Faith - and an author interview! (336 pages)
- King Solomon's Mines (272 pages)
- Pyongyang (192 pages)
- Maggie Again (240 pages)
- Matrimony (304 pages)
Audio Books - 0
- That's not exactly true ... I'm still listening to The Wheel of Time series (see my left sidebar, near the bottom, for details). I was stalled this month though. See, my car only has a cassette player, but book 7 in the series is only on CD at my library. So I had to find time to listen at home which is easier said than done! I did finish it - finally - and now I'm on to book 8 (which, by the way, has 17 cassettes that are 1.5 hrs each, so it's one of the shorter books).
Mom & Son Book Club - 3 meetings
- This has been such fun for my son and I. If you'd like to read about our "meetings" click here. I haven't posted about the 3rd one yet but I expect to have that up this week.
Challenges - 5 in progress
- (For more info on any of these, check out my left sidebar. There are links to the challenge pages there, and most are still open to new participants.) I have one more book to read for the Historical Fiction Challenge and 4 more for the Irresistible Review Challenge. I've got 8.5 more books to go for the 1% Well Read Challenge, and I haven't even started the Lost Challenge yet. For the Summer Reading Thing Challenge I've read two of the books and started two others, plus made progress on the challenges I committed to completing.
In other news ...