Something I've appreciated in other blogs during NCLM is when people put up a little survey so you can introduce yourself more easily. Because I readily admit that sometimes even when you're enjoying someone's writing, it gets really hard after a while to think up something new to say in response. So here you go: instead of blathering on endlessly about myself, I'll ask about you (one of the cardinal precepts of good conversation).See this is sort of like a meme, but better. Why you ask? Well, the thing I don't like about memes is that you have to tag people; I always think "What if they don't WANT to be tagged?". The thing I do like about memes is that you get to know stuff about other people. So this is the best of both worlds!
1. What do you do for a living?
2. Where do you live?
3. Who do you live with?
4. What's your favorite book (or movie, if you don't have a favorite book)?
5. Coffee or tea?
And instead of having to follow the links looking for people who actually posted their answers after getting tagged, you can just browse the comment section instead. If someone's answers sound interesting to you, go on over and check out their blog - and drop a comment while you're there. :)
To get things rolling, here are my answers to the questions:
- Sales/Marketing Coordinator for a small IT company that was recently bought out by Bridgestone - we write software and sell handheld computers to the tire retreading industry (crazy, I konw, but I really love it)
- Hubby and 6 yr old son, big dog, lots of small fish
- How to decide such a thing?! I'll have to go with a childhood favorite since it's the only consistent one: Seeds and More Seeds (I wrote about it here)
- Tea all the way. Coffee SMELLS good but it tastes awful. Oh, and the tea has to be hot, not iced. My gram is Irish, so cold tea was practically a sin in our house.
Don't forget my book giveaway going on right now! Click here for details or to enter.