- Hairspray (the musical) – had never seen it, enjoyed it more than I expected to
- Oceans Thirteen – had never seen it, enjoyed it just like the other “Ocean” movies
- break for a nap
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee – watched it for the 2nd time, still just as moving as the first time – BONUS: it is based on a true story and the main character wrote several books … they’re going on my TBR list!
- Ghost Rider – had never seen it, enjoyed it, especially since I love that song
- break to make a bowl of soup
- Last of the Mohican’s – Director’s Cut – I can’t count how many times I’ve seen this, but the Director’s Cut had 12 extra scenes! Besides, this is a movie I can watch over and over again
I was able to read the next day and I have several book reports to post within the next day or two. Hopefully I can catch up on all of YOUR blogs as well!