Books – 5 (1,779 pages)
- The Mysterious Island (512 pages)*
- Bedlam South (308 pages)
- The Turn of the Screw (142 pages)
- Paul of Dune (512 pages)
- A Companion to Wolves (305 pages)
Audio Books - 1 (6 hours)
- Right Ho Jeeves (6 hours)
- and I'm still listening to Book 10 of The Wheel of Time series (see my left sidebar)
Mom & Son Book Club
- no meetings but we're still reading The Ark, The Reed, and the Fire Cloud (mentioned here)
Challenges – 2 in progress
- The Lost Books Challenge - reading books related to the TV show "Lost" - I've finished 2 books so far and have three left to read before Jan. 21 ...
- The 1% Well Read Challenge - reading 10 books from the list of 1,001 Books to Read Before You Die - I'm at the same place that I was last month (completed 4.5 books and have 5.5 to finish before the end of February) ... not making progress on this one at the moment
Plus I celebrated my birthday earlier this month (yeah!) and spent 10 days in Florida visiting my grandparents for Thanksgiving (one of my very favorite holidays) so all in all this was a great November!
[*Note to self: You finished this one before your birthday; it won't count for your annual total since you counted it for the past year already.]