Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I am loved ...


Anna from Diary of an Eccentric gave me this award and so did Amanda from The Life and Times of A "New" New Yorker and so did Clark from I'll Never Forget the Day I Read A Book! ... can you tell I'm a bit behind on saying thanks? THANK YOU!

The idea is to pass it on to 7 other blogs. I follow a LOT of blogs so this is hard, but I'm going to pass it to a few that I haven't mentioned before (I think I haven't at least).

1,001 Books to Read Before You Die (Apparently) - this blogger is working on the 1,001 books list, but here's the cool part: each book only gets 101 words in its review - if you want to add a blog to your reader, this is a great one - it doesn't get updated all that often and the reviews are very short ~LOL~

Daily Mish Mash - I found Jen through the Movie Madness Carnival she does each month - I stick around for Friday Eye Candy and all her humorous looks at life

Imagine Alyzabeth An ... It's Easy If You Try - I found these bloggers a while ago, while they were still in their 2-yr wait for adoption approval from China - I've been following along as they finally got to see a picture of their daughter for the first time, as they went to China to get her (in Sept.) and as they are settling in back home - they post video all the time, so it is like you're right there with them - plus, this couple has adult children AND grandchildren, and they STILL adopted a 2 yr old girl!

Moxie Mama - She's got moxie all right! This month is Ghost Post month over at her blog - go check it out. [Update: I think there's a problem with the comment section of Moxie's blog ... I've been trying to let her know about this award all day but the comments just aren't working!]

The Daily Rant - this adventurous woman is a long-haul truck driver who travels the country with her boyfriend - they post photos and tidbits of info from whereever they are in the US or Canada - plus she's got lots of opinions to share

Spun By Me ... - looking for something calm, peaceful, and uplifting? Visit my in-real-life-friend Marie's blog. She writes about her life, her faith, her kids, and her grandkids.

Reading Adventures - I trust Marg's opinions on books - she and I seem to have the same taste in most cases - plus she's fun to read!

There you have it - 7 blogs I love. There are lots more (I do love you all) but those are the ones I'm showcasing today. I hope you go check them out!

Here are the "rules" that I'm supposed to post:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve the award.

Amy said...

I love your blog!

I'll be sure to check out some of these others.

I love Jen's blog too...she's such a great writer. ;)

The Daily Rant said...

Well, first - congratulations to YOU for receiving this award! Much deserved as you have a VERY informative blog that's very well maintained.

As for passing it on to me, thank you SO much! It's even more of an honor since you're such a reader - I made it into your reading material. Yay!

Marg said...

Thanks so much for passing this award onto me!

Anna said...

You're very welcome! You certainly deserve it!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

MoxieMamaKC said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! That's the highest honor since I've always loved yours! I'm blushing...

Jen said...

Thanks for the award! My blog is down right now but I'm planning on doing an award post for when it gets fixed. I can't wait to check out the other winners. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin