Happy Halloween to all!
And now the monthly summary ...
Books – 5 (1,715 pages)
- Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis: A Life (416 pages)
- The 19th Wife (514 pages)
- The Lost Diary of Don Juan (336 pages)
- My Seven Years in Captivity (265 pages)
- Why the Wind Blows (178 pages)
Plus one short story: My Mother, the Crazy African (6 pages)
My TBR list gained 27 titles this month plus 5 more for kiddo.
Audio Books - 1
- The Glass Castle - to be discussed at book club on 11/15 (11 hrs, 14 min)
- and I'm still listening to Book 10 of The Wheel of Time series (see my left sidebar)
- no meetings but we continue to read The Ark, The Reed, and the Fire Cloud (mentioned here) - kiddo really enjoys it, especially since the main character has a Scottish accent that I do my darndest to replicate ...
- The Lost Books Challenge - reading books related to the TV show "Lost" - I'm almost finished my first book, have started my second, and have three more to go before the new season starts in February
- The 1% Well Read Challenge - reading 10 books from the list of 1,001 Books to Read Before You Die - I've completed 4.5 books and have 5.5 to finish before the end of February
So ... what was YOUR October like?