September was a rather hectic month for me, hence the reason that I'm just now getting to my monthly recap. Frankly, I'm surprised I read as much as I did, what with the Baltimore Book Festival and all (click here for a summary of all my posts from the festival).
And now the monthly summary ...
I really think that 7 is about my limit for books each month. I know some people read more (and some read less) but I just can't seem to fit in any more.
Books – 7 (2,297 pages)
- Life Is So Good (272 pages)
- Midnight's Children (560 pages)
- The Pages In Between (288 pages)
- House and Home (272 pages)
- A Full House - But Empty (268 pages)
- Some Experiences of an Irish R.M. (I've been working on this one for a while.) (309 pages)
- One Special Summer (72 pages)
- 12,000 Miles in the Nick of Time (256 pages)
And my TBR list gained 32 new titles this month.
Audio Books - 0 (other than my Wheel of Time standard, explained in my left side bar)Mom & Son Book Club - none, but we have been reading several Eric Carle books
Challenges – 1 over, 2 in progress
- The Summer Reading Thing ended and I'm not sure if I can say I completed it or not.
- I'm still working on the "Lost" Books Challenge (ending in Jan.) and the 1% Well Read Challenge (ending in Feb.) ... I'm hopeful about those! [My list of books for each is in my left side bar.]
So ... what was YOUR September like?