Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Book Club Books of 2009

I am seriously behind in sharing this with all of you, but here goes!

Flashlight Worthy Books asked 10 bloggers - including me - to come up with a list of the most discussable yet overlooked books published in 2009. We did a really good job if I do say so myself. You can check out our Best Book Club Books List at this link: http://www.flashlightworthybooks.com/list/545 You'll have to go check out that link to see which book I suggested.

And if you like lists be sure to check out Flashlight Worthy Books' other lists, like ...

5 comments:

Alyce said...

Very cool! I had fun looking through the selection of suggestions. I haven't read the one that you recommended yet, but it is one that I would like to read eventually. Maybe I'll suggest it for book club. :)

Kailana said...

I saw the list linked somewhere. It was a good idea!

bermudaonion said...

I saw that list and was so impressed with the list of bloggers they selected.

Lisa said...

My book club had read several of these with plans to read a couple more.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Alyce - That book would definitely bring out strong opinions in everyone so be prepared! But it is a great book all the same.

Kailana - That blog has TONS of great lists - he's always coming up with fun ideas.

bermudaonion - It was fun to participate too!

Lisa - I hope they resulted in great discussions!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin