I hope you all had a lovely November! Mine was packed, hence the reason I'm finally getting around to my recap this far into December. I began my new blogging year when I celebrated my birthday early in the month and let me tell you - it feels GREAT. I've rethought my reading goals for the coming year and plan to focus more on things I WANT to read rather than things I SHOULD read ... just wait until you see how much fun I'm having with my reading in December!
But back to November, here's what I read ... and I'm pretty proud of it:
Books - 9 (2,603 pages)
- The Gathering Storm - 783 pages - I am still super excited about this book
- The Sea of Monsters - 279 pages - the continuing adventures of Percy Jackson
- The Woodstock Storybook - 154 pages- a quick glimpse at an amazing event
- The Wet Nurse's Tale - 272 pages - great heroine in this unusual story
- Alex & Me - 226 pages - enjoyable and educational
- Ivy & Bean: Doomed to Dance - 136 pages - hilarious kids book
- The Saint and the Fasting Girl - 330 pages - unexpectedly captivating and quite good
- TIME Greatest Discoveries - 121 pages - high-level overview of some amazing discoveries
- My Life in France- 302 pages - surprisingly sweet story of life, love, and food
- The Hot Zone - 11 hours - really good and horrifying true story
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever - 2 hours - laugh-out-loud funny with a great moral
- Two books for Mom & Son Book Club this month! YAY! We finished reading Sea of Monsters and listened to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Plus I also read the Ivy & Bean book to Kiddo, even though we didn't do an official book club post about it.
- My TBR list gained 6 titles this month and Kiddo's gained 3.
Phew! Now that's done, I can focus on December - woohoo!