Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

November '09 Recap


I hope you all had a lovely November! Mine was packed, hence the reason I'm finally getting around to my recap this far into December. I began my new blogging year when I celebrated my birthday early in the month and let me tell you - it feels GREAT. I've rethought my reading goals for the coming year and plan to focus more on things I WANT to read rather than things I SHOULD read ... just wait until you see how much fun I'm having with my reading in December!

But back to November, here's what I read ... and I'm pretty proud of it:


Books - 9 (2,603 pages)
Audio Books - 2 (13 hours)
Other Stats
  • Two books for Mom & Son Book Club this month! YAY! We finished reading Sea of Monsters and listened to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Plus I also read the Ivy & Bean book to Kiddo, even though we didn't do an official book club post about it.
  • My TBR list gained 6 titles this month and Kiddo's gained 3.

Phew! Now that's done, I can focus on December - woohoo!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I still haven't picked up The Gathering Storm yet and I'm dying to read it. It is one of my favorite series.

Alyce said...

Great job with your reading for November! I can't wait to see what you've got lined up to read next!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Ryan G - Ooh, you're gonna LOVE it!

Alyce - Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin