Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March '09 Summary

Well, I didn't do as well as I hoped this month but I still did pretty good!


Books - 9
(2,931 pages - great number, huh?)
  • Homefront (312 pages) - from the author

  • A Monstrous Regiment of Women (326 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading

  • A Letter of Mary (315 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading

  • The Moor (369 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading

  • O Jerusalem (425 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading

  • The Castle of Otranto (128 pages) - for the 1% Well Read Challenge

  • Justice Hall (352 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading

  • The Bean Trees (336 pages) - for book club

  • The Game (368 pages) - for my Month of Joyful Reading

  • I am ALMOST finished with Locked Rooms (the most current in the Mary Russell/Sherlock Holmes series) but it will have to count toward April's totals.

Audio Books - 3 (42.43 hours)

All the audio books were "just because" books that I've had on my TBR list.


Mom & Son Book Club - 0 books
  • We HAVE been reading but I haven't written up the posts yet ...

Other Stats

  • My TBR list gained 29 titles and kiddo's list gain 4.
  • Favorite books: The Moor, Homefront, and People of the Book. I wish my book club hadn't outvoted People of the Book - that would have been excellent for discussion!
  • Two author posts, both by Laurie R. King - here and here
On the whole, my totals aren't bad this month. I really wanted to be finished with the Mary Russell books but I'm not far off my goal so I'm not really disappointed. How was YOUR March?

3 comments:

Ti said...

You really accomplished a lot in March. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Looks like March was the month of Mary Russell. :) Good list!

Anna said...

Wow, 2,000+ pages isn't shabby! I read 8 last month, but 2 were over 500 pages. I'll be posting my wrap up later this week.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Blog Widget by LinkWithin