Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Help Requested - Blog Template Revamp

I've decided that I want to revamp the look of my blog. Not that I don't like green, but after a year and a half I'd like a change. :)

My question to you all is ... who should I use? I know several of you have had wonderful experiences with people who've designed fantastic new blog templates for you.

Who can you suggest to me? Names, links, and contact info would be wonderful. And what should I expect to pay for a service like this?

Please post your suggestions in the comments. And thanks a million!

6 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Ooh! I am so glad you asked, Heather! I've been thinking of doing this too and haven't had a clue where to look. I do know of one site that I've been considering, but she's not currently accepting new requests. She left a comment on my blog one day and that's how I found her. :-) It's called Subjective Beauty. I couldn't tell you how her prices compare though with others.

I look forward to seeing what others have to recommend.

Serena said...

I used Doodlebug Designs, and paid less than $50 for my redesign. I had an opportunity to give a lot of input. It was a fun experience. I highly recommend Doodlebug.

Amy said...

I think it depends on what you want how much you'll pay. I paid around 60 for mine, and loved it and Shera. But I think she's doubled her prices. I used Sweet'n'Simple Design.

Jessica said...

I use cutest blog on the block bc it is FREE:)

Erika Robuck said...

I use wordpress, which is free, and has some great backgrounds. But then you'd have to switch over which might be a pain.

Nan said...

Frankly, I haven't seen any blog templates I like any better than the many choices blogger offers. You can play with the different ones and try new colors and layouts. I could not be happier with the one I have now (minima lefty stretch). I used to have yours (rounders), only with two columns. I wanted a full page with my column on the left and I found it. I also like to change the background and text colors occasionally, and I can do it easily with blogger. I am a happy blogger template girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin