Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Book Club TV? Vote for it now!

Sounds exciting, right?! A show about the hottest new books, with author interviews, celebrity reader profiles, and more ... I'd watch a show like that, wouldn't you?

Here's your chance to make it happen!


Dana Barrett of ReadingGroupGuides.com is auditioning for her own show on Oprah's new network. Go watch her audition video then VOTE VOTE VOTE!

You can vote more than one time and you get get your friends to vote as well. Link to it on Facebook, tweet it on Twitter, share it in your Google Reader, email it to your friends and family, do whatever you can to help make Dana's dream a reality.  Then when she makes it big we can all watch her show and know that we helped make it happen!

Thank you in advance for supporting Dana - I knew I could count on all of you.


.

9 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Nice! I am on it!

Robin M said...

Book club tv. A very cool idea. I'm off to watch and vote. Thanks.

Dana Barrett said...

Thanks so much for the support! I'm going to go to the live audition next week as well! I'll let you all know how it goes.

--Dana

Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness) said...

Thanks for pointing this out -- I had no idea! I don't get cable so I wouldn't be able to watch it, but it would be awesome to have a book club show on tv :)

Lisa said...

Now my cable network better carry this channel!

Carolina Book Stacks said...

That is a great idea I am visiting now.

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Good luck to you with the live audition, Dana -- I'd watch your show!

The Single Gal said...

Voted...a few times. :) I love the idea and Dana is great!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Thanks all! Please do share this with your friends/family/blog readers as well!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin