Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Guest Blog Post ... Splitting Up A Book Discussion

Back in February I did a guest blog spot on ReadingGroupGuides.com about my book club. Carol and Shannon, the editors of the blog, were intrigued by the fact that my club sometimes splits books up over two meetings. So they asked me to do another post on just that topic ... how cool is that?!

It was just posted today, and you can read it here. The post is dated May 5, 2008, just in case I forget to come back and edit the link after today.

Please let me know what you think about splitting up a book. Has your club ever done it? Did it work out? For what books? If you're planning to try this I'd love to hear about that too!

You can post comments here or directly on the blog at ReadingGroupGuides.com. I can't wait to hear what you all think!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin