Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Contests and Other Info

I've come across a few contests lately and thought I'd pass on the info to all of you. Let me know if you win anything!

Name your Home Place, by Maggie Reads. Drawing to be held on May 30 for an autographed copy of Mudbound by Hillary Jordan.

Win a copy of The Blood of Flowers from Booking Mama. Check out my review of the audio book - I loved it!

There's always a book giveaway going on at This Book For Free. Get on over there and sign up to win!

Author Chat with Thrity Umrigar from Book Club Girl. Hear what the author of The Space Between Us has to say.

I'm also thinking of doing a contest here sometime soon. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

maggie moran said...

Why thank yew for passing the news around. My friend Lynne is also giving away an extra copy of To Kill a Mockingbird here >>>http://lynneslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-about-another-giveaway.html

Thanks again! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin