Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekly Geeks #2: Linking to Other Reviews

Our challenge this week is to begin linking our book reviews to other blogs who reviewed the same book. I love this idea! In part, that's because it's something I started doing with my book club's blog. When we start a new book I post links to reviews so the girls get an idea what others are saying about our current book choice. But also, I like to see what other people think about the books I've read, and I love getting comments on my reviews. So all in all, a good project for this week!

Here's the job for all my readers: if you've reviewed a book that I've reviewed please post a comment with a link to your review, or email me a list of links at SharingMyStory@yahoo.com. I'll add the links to my posts ASAP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Heather, we seem to have no book reviews in common! However, I'd thought I'd let you know that I've linked some of your reviews here: http://bookreviews.mawbooks.com. I'd be more than happy to put any more up if you just want to send me the links. Thanks and have a great day!

Marg said...

I am definitely going to be keeping an eye on your future reviews with a view to cross linking with you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin