Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiddo!

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday 7-year-old-kiddo ...
Happy birthday to you!



We're having a little family party tonight then a big kids party at a laser tag place on Saturday. I love laser tag but kiddo's never been - it should be fun!

Kiddo was off school today for a teacher workday, but since we had an ice storm last night the teachers didn't go in. That means he's off school tomorrow too. Needless to say, he's excited. Especially since I told him he could stay up and watch LOST with me tonight. I think that made his entire day.

In case you're wondering, I DID get kiddo some books for his birthday this year. If you can keep a secret, I'll tell you what he's getting.
  • Peter & the Starcatchers - I won a book of choice from Chartroose and chose this for kiddo
  • Piratology - complete with model pirate ship to build
and two books I can't remember the titles of
  • kids book of US History with giant fold-out maps
  • a Discovery Channel Planet Earth activity book about ocean life
Yes, kiddo does like history and science so those last two *are* good pics for him.

Hope you all have a great day too!

14 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Happy Birthday kiddo! 7 is such a fun age.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Midnight Philosopher said...

Lovely. Happy Birthday to him :)

Serena said...

Happy Birthday Kiddo! He's going to have a blast tonight.

Anonymous said...

God, he's so cute! How did you ever create such a marvelous, vibrant child?

momofonefornow said...

Happy Birthday from dh, bean and me!

I hope he has a really good time at his family shindig and Laser Tag!

Anna said...

Happy birthday!!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Ti said...

Happy Bday to you Kiddo!

Nan said...

What a dear, dear boy! I wish him the happiest of days.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, dear kiddo! And wonderful book picks, Mom. (But of course!)

I loooove laser tag. The last time I played the little kids TOTALLY kicked my butt. Have fun!

LisaMM said...

He is so SO cute!

My daughter (11) had a laser tag party for her birthday this year- very fun!

Photogrl said...

Happy Birthday, Kiddo!

Hope it was a GREAT day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kiddo!

Dreamybee said...

Wow, two days off school-that in itself is a great present! Hope he has (had) a great birthday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin