Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Thursday, January 22, 2009

World Citizen Reading Challenge

I'm officially signing up for the World Citizen Challenge hosted by Eva.

For this challenge I chose to participate at The Minor Level (as in, if I were in college, I'd be Minoring in World Citizenship). That means I need to read three books that come from at least two different categories.

I've already completed one book:

The Man Who Loved China, by Simon Winchester (audio book) - I'm going to say that this biography is in the History category, even though it doesn't end until after WWII (and according to the definition of the category, History pertains to pre-WWII books). Here's the link to my review.

I still need to come up with two additional titles. I'll add them to this post as I come up with them.

This challenge lasts all year so hopefully it's one I can successfully complete.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin