Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, May 20, 2011

BEA: What I Look Like

I post pictures of myself on my blog all the time but just in case you haven't seen me before, here's what I look like so you can find me at BEA next week:

I'm on the right, but my hair is a little big longer now ...


This time I'm on the left, with Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves - do you think I should bring that outfit to NYC? Thoughts?


I'm on the left, with Monica from Bibliophilic Book Blog ...


Me reading ... you know I'll be doing a lot of that during BEA!


If you see me, please do come up and say hello.  Tell me about your blog, give me your business card, chat with me!  I have a horrible memory, so please don't be offended if I don't recognize your blog (or your face!).   I don't bite and I love to talk, so find me, introduce yourself, and let's talk books. 

5 comments:

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Looking forward to seeing you again in NY next week, Heather!

Joy Weese Moll said...

Looking forward to meeting you! And I like the outfit with brown swirls :-)

Jenny Girl said...

Won't be there but have a great time :)

Unknown said...

I seriously need to do this, I don't ever post pics of myself on the blog. Thanks for the reminder!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Wish I was going to be there. But gotta say--your hair is adorable! LOVE it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin