Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good News and Bad News

I'm on my way to NYC! Well okay I'm at the train station getting ready to be on my way, but you get the idea.

Packing took less time and effort than I thought and getting here this morning by 7:25am was a breeze. I kept telling my husband that this all seemed too easy.

Then I checked my email and found out that, due to a cancelled flight, one of my roommates now can't make it to BEA at all - nooooo! So I won't get to spend time with Amanda from Zen Leaf after all. So sad!

Still, its going to be a great week and I'm so excited.  Stay tuned for quick updates and photos over the next few days.  NYC HERE I COME!


4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Amanda. Hope you have lots 'o fun, though.

Amanda said...

I am looking forward to all your updates. I'm going to live this week vicariously through you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear your pal won't make it, but I'm excited for heading to NY! Have a great trip.

Helen's Book Blog said...

And Amanda was so excited to go to BEA! Very sad

Blog Widget by LinkWithin