Ambassador of Books ~ Book Club Madam ~ Blogger Gal

Friday, May 27, 2011

NYC Recap - my hotel

I'm staying at the Best Western right near the convention center.  The room is tiny but just fine for me. It is literally a block from the convention center - so convenient!  The picture below is the view from the front of the hotel. The convention center is the big black building at the end of the street. As you walk from the hotel you pass the "stable" where the carriage horses are kept. Across the street is an auto repair shop.

I could not be happier with this hotel and I highly recommended it to anyone who comes to BEA next year.




4 comments:

Amanda said...

That doesn't look nearly as small as I expected! And what a great location. I miss you guys!!

Alyce said...

That is awesome! I wouldn't have thought there would be a stable right in the middle of town like that. That's so neat. :)

Esme said...

Was this next to the Hampton Inn-if so great location.

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Amanda - Yeah, the room is small but definitely do-able.

Alyce - The horses live in what looks like a garage. It's rather odd but charming and fascinating at the same time.

Esme - I didn't see the Hampton Inn ...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin